2020 PNE Winter Lottery 50/50 Rules
- ELIGIBILITY—The Lottery is open to the public but not to members of the Board of Directors, contract employees of the Pacific National Exhibition, those associated directly with the Lottery, or their immediate families and any other person residing in the same household. Tickets may be sold and purchased only in British Columbia. Ticket purchasers must be 19 years of age or older. If a winning ticket bears a minor’s name, the prize will be lawfully delivered on behalf of the minor to the minor’s parent, legal guardian or trustee.
- HOW TO ENTER—Tickets purchased through the phone, onsite sales or ordered online will be printed for you and deposited directly into the barrel. The PNE Winter Lottery 50/50 draw will be held January 21, 2021 at 12:00pm. All tickets will be eligible for all draws if purchased by the deadline. All draws are held at the Pacific National Exhibition (2901 E. Hastings St, Vancouver, BC).
- LICENSE—The PNE Prize Home Lottery is licensed by the Province of British Columbia. BC Gaming Event License #127190
- PRIZES NON-REFUNDABLE—The 50/50 Lottery prize must be accepted as awarded and are not transferable or refundable. No substitutions are permitted by winners. Costs incurred in picking up the prize awarded are borne by the winner.
- ENTRIES—All entries become the property of the Pacific National Exhibition and no entries will be returned.
- PUBLICITY—Winners consent to the release of their names by the licensee.
- RELEASE—As a condition of and in consideration for receiving all or any part of the Winter Lottery 50/50 Prize, the winner will be required to execute a release, waiver and indemnity in favor of the Pacific National Exhibition, its officers, directors, employees and agents, releasing the aforesaid from any and all liability, damages, costs and expenses which may be suffered or incurred by the winner arising from or in any way connected to the prizes awarded and indemnifying the aforesaid in respect of any such claim of any third party.
- TICKETS—Only 27,500 sheets of tickets will be printed during the Winter Lottery period (20,000 sheets of 1 ticket and 7,500 sheets of 5 tickets). Each ticket is eligible if purchased by deadlines stated. Chances are 1 in 57,500 (total tickets for sale) to win a grand prize; actual odds depend on number of tickets sold.
- DETERMINATION OF PRIZE VALUE — The prize will be the value of fifty percent of the money received from ticket sales. The potential maximum prize value is $500,000.
- CUTOFF TIMES AND DATES—Tickets may be purchased over the phone, through our onsite event sales or ordered online. All cheque orders must be received by January 18, 2021. Final sales will be cutoff at 9:00 PM PST on January 18, 2021.
- LIMITATIONS—In the event of any loss to or destruction of any tickets whether through inadvertent negligence or any cause whatsoever, the liability of the PNE shall be limited to the cost of the ticket provided that no compensation will be made in absence of proof of purchase to the satisfaction of the PNE.
The winner will be contacted by phone or registered mail. The winner will be posted on www.pnewinterlottery.ca
Pacific National Exhibition 2901 East Hastings Street Vancouver BC V5K 5J1 (604) 253-2311
Know your limit, play within it. For Help: 1-888-795-6111 or www.bcresponsiblegambling.ca