2021 PNE Winter Lottery Calendar Raffle Rules
- ELIGIBILITY—The Lottery is open to the public but not to members of the Board of Directors, contract employees of the Pacific National Exhibition, those associated directly with the Lottery, or their immediate families and any other person residing in the same household. Tickets may be sold and purchased only in British Columbia. Ticket purchasers must be 19 years of age or older. If a winning ticket bears a minor’s name, the prize will be lawfully delivered on behalf of the minor to the minor’s parent, legal guardian or trustee.
- HOW TO ENTER—Tickets purchased through onsite sales or ordered online will be printed for you and deposited directly into the barrel.
- DRAWS – The PNE Winter Lottery Calendar Raffle draws (25 draws) will be held January 6, 2022 between 12:00pm-3:00pm in order of prize day sequence. All tickets will be eligible for all draws if purchased by the deadline. All draws are held at the Pacific National Exhibition (2901 E. Hastings St, Vancouver, BC). Only one winner will be chosen for each prize draw; ties or splits will not be possible. All winners will be announced on the “Prize Dates” as per the Calendar Raffle Calendar. Friday winners of $10,000 will be announced every Friday from January 7, 2022 to January 28, 2022. Saturday to Tuesday winners of $2,000 will be announced from January 8, 2022 to January 27, 2022. Wednesday winners of $5,000 will be announced from January 12, 2022 to January 26, 2022. The final weekend of Saturday, January 29 of $15,000 winner; the Sunday, January 30 of $20,000; and the Monday, January 31 of $30,000 winner will be announced on their respective prize date (January 29-31, 2022). Winners will be posted daily on the website at www.pnewinterlottery.ca. All winners will be contacted daily except Saturday and Sunday winners, who will be contacted on the following business day.
- LICENSE—The PNE Winter Lottery is licensed by the Province of British Columbia. BC Gaming Event License #130711
- PRIZES NON-REFUNDABLE—The Winter Lottery Calendar Raffle prizes must be accepted as awarded and are not transferable or refundable. No substitutions are permitted by winners. Costs incurred in picking up the prize awarded are borne by the winner.
- ENTRIES—All entries become the property of the Pacific National Exhibition and no entries will be returned.
- PUBLICITY—Winners consent to the release of their names by the licensee.
- RELEASE—As a condition of and in consideration for receiving all or any part of the Winter Lottery Calendar Raffle Prizes, the winners will be required to execute a release, waiver and indemnity in favor of the Pacific National Exhibition, its officers, directors, employees and agents, releasing the aforesaid from any and all liability, damages, costs and expenses which may be suffered or incurred by the winner arising from or in any way connected to the prizes awarded and indemnifying the aforesaid in respect of any such claim of any third party.
- TICKETS—Only 165,000 total tickets will be printed during the Winter Lottery period and available for purchase ($30 2-Ticket Packages 20,000 tickets; $60 5-Ticket Packages 65,000 tickets; and $90 8-Ticket Packages 80,000 tickets). Each ticket is eligible if purchased by deadlines stated. Chances are 1 in 165,000 (total tickets for sale) to win a grand prize; actual odds depend on number of tickets sold.
- DETERMINATION OF PRIZE VALUE — There are 25 cash prizes to be won. The retail value of all prizes is $150,000. All valid prize values are submitted at the time of licence application and maintained by the PNE. If an error is made in advertising the prize description or values, the descriptions and values as maintained by the PNE shall be correct and final and shall be used for awarding prizes. Should a prize be unavailable due to circumstances beyond the Licensee’s control, the winner shall be awarded the fair market value of the prize. The fair market value is declared at the time of the lottery application.
- CUTOFF TIMES AND DATES—Tickets may be purchased through our onsite event sales or ordered online. Final sales will be cutoff at 9:00 PM PST on January 3, 2022.
- LIMITATIONS— In the event of any loss to or destruction of any tickets whether through inadvertent negligence or any cause whatsoever, the liability of the PNE shall be limited to the cost of the ticket provided that no compensation will be made in absence of proof of purchase to the satisfaction of the PNE. In the event the draw is delayed or cannot occur, a substitute draw will be held. Notification to ticket buyers will be via e-blast, posted on social media channels, and on our website. The substitute draw will be held on the next available calendar date.
All winners will be contacted by phone or registered mail.
To claim a prize, prize winners must provide the following documents on request:
- Signed and witnessed Waiver Form
- Photocopy of winning ticket or prize winner letter
- A copy of their valid Photo Identification
A winners list will be posted on www.pnewinterlottery.ca/winners
For formal enquiries, relating to any ticket purchases including refunds as well as complaints please call PNE Lottery at (604) 678-4663 or 1-877-946-4663 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Pacific National Exhibition 2901 East Hastings Street Vancouver BC V5K 5J1 (604) 253-2311
Know your limit, play within it. For Help: 1-888-795-6111 or www.bcresponsiblegambling.ca